Job: Sales Executive
Position type: FTE w/ benefits
Location: Seattle, WA
About toptender:toptender is an all new type of sales training and education platform. Unlike any learning management system you have seen before, ours was built for cannabis and built for mobile leveraging SMS and simple to use courses and surveys. Join us as we pursue a vision unlike any others. We’ve designed toptender to grow the cannabis industry and like the cannabis industry, toptender will grow unlike any business you have worked for before.
Your role at toptender:
A toptender Sales Executive is a self-motivated and strategic closer. The core responsibility is to drive revenue by identifying, nurturing and closing new business leads. You will have an immediate impact on the success of this company and you will have a voice as to what direction the sales organization should go.
This role presents and excellent opportunity for you to play a key role and establish yourself in an exciting cannabis technology company.
As toptender launches in states like California and Colorado, the role will entail some travel.
We're excited about you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and high sales activity
- Self-starter, with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work interactively and proactively with various teams
- 1-2 years direct selling experience (software sales is a plus)
- Ability to deal with high stress situations
- Passion for sales and solving people's problems
- History of consistently hitting quota
- The will to pick up any task and do it
- Start-up experience
You'll love working here because:
- Early hire to an exciting startup
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Health benefits packages available w/ employer participation
- You can carve the way for all future hires of the business
To apply: Email us telling us about what makes you special along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org