Customer Success Specialist
Job: Customer Success Specialist
Position type: FTE w/ benefits
Location: Seattle, WA
About toptender:toptender is an all new type of sales training and education platform. Unlike any learning management system you have seen before, ours was built for cannabis and built for mobile leveraging SMS and simple to use courses and surveys. Join us as we pursue a vision unlike any others. We’ve designed toptender to grow the cannabis industry and like the cannabis industry, toptender will grow unlike any business you have worked for before.
Your role at toptender:
The Customer Success Specialist role will where many hats in the startup phase of toptender. The core needs are to drive customer success with brands and stores using the toptender platform. You will be the main point of contact for users on the platfrom, making sure brands and stores are getting the most out of our products. You will function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how our product can better serve cannabis brands, stores, and budtenders. In addition to customer success on the platform, this role will be cross-functional in acquiring budtenders on to toptender.
This role presents and excellent opportunity for you to play a key role and establish yourself in an exciting cannabis technology company.
As toptender launches in states like California and Colorado, the role will entail some travel.
We're excited about you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and creative team member
- Self-starter, with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work interactively and proactively with various teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and resolve or escalate for resolution
- Ability to deal with high stress situations and upset clients
- Passion for customer success and problem solving
- Experience onboarding multiple accounts onto a software platform
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, while maintaining a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Budtending or retail experience is a major plus
- Experience facilitating and participating in content creation
- The will to pick up any task and do it
- The willingness to accept that done is better than perfect in the startup world
You'll love working here because:
- Early-hire to an exciting startup
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Health benefits packages available w/ employer participation
- You can carve the way for all future hires of the business
To apply: Email us telling us about what makes you special along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org